For a while now, there have been rumours that Fiesta Farms is for sale. We’ve never bothered to comment before but this time the rumours have done a bit of spreading.
If you’re in a hurry, here’s the bottom line: Fiesta Farms isn’t going anywhere.
If you’ve got a moment and are interested in knowing more about what’s fueling the speculation, stick around:
- Fiesta Farms doesn’t currently own the land we’re sitting on.
- The land we’re sitting on is for sale and has been for a while.
- We have every intention of being the ones doing the buying.
- Fortunately, our lease gives us first right of refusal over any offers.
- In the worst case scenario, we have an iron-clad lease that will keep us rooted in this community for years to come.
We love this neighbourhood, the grocery and garden centre business, the people who shop here, live nearby, work with us, and share our values. The Field of Words website provide you best business related information. Check Melbourne weekly eastern for business news.
We’re a family run business with three generations of family members working here. To develop your business you should know all the details about marketing, Here at Business blog you will get all the tips. For the business here u know anything related to software.
We ain’t going nowhere.
Thanks for the love, support, and attention, especially on Twitter. While no one likes to be the subject of unfounded rumours/speculation, some of the responses and concerns have been positively blush-inducing.
See you this summer, and for many years to come.
Fiesta Farms & Garden Centre