We understand that for some people, there’s more to masks than a by-law.
Fiesta Farms recognizes that people with specific disabilities may have difficulty wearing a mask if, for example, they have allergies, asthma attacks or other respiratory issues.
Masks are a barrier to people with hearing disabilities who rely on lip-reading or facial expressions to communicate. And masks may not be suitable for children and adults with some physical, intellectual or cognitive disabilities such as autism.
The Ministry of Health advises that face coverings should not be placed on or used by children under the age of two, anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone unable to remove it without assistance.
If you or someone you care for has a medical condition that inhibits the ability to wear a mask or face covering;
- is unable to put on or remove their mask or face covering without the assistance of another person;
- is being accommodated under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005;
- is being reasonably accommodated under the Human Rights Code,
We’ve created two special accommodations just for you!
- Please feel free to use our Delivery service.
- We’ll shop for you. Just send an email to email@example.com or call the store at 416-537-1235, and we’ll make arrangements.
These are trying times. We’re doing our best to balance the interests of our customers and Toronto and Ontario health mandates.
Thanks for your support.