Delivery update: November 2022
Dear Fiesta Farms delivery customers,
As you may know, Canada is wrestling with a severe labour shortage.
Like many independent businesses, we’ve found it hard to keep roles filled while maintaining the standards our customers deserve.
The white glove delivery service we offer requires a team of friendly and knowledgable pickers, credit processors, supporters and drivers that we haven’t been able to keep staffed through the fluctuations of the last three years.
As a result, we’ve made the crushing decision to PAUSE our delivery service as of December 1, 2022.
Our last delivery day will take place on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
While many of you have enjoyed returning to the in-store experience, this decision will frustrate some of you.
Please know that:
- We’re only resorting to this measure after significant consideration, exhausting our options (and our team’s energy).
- Again, this is a temporary measure–we hope to re-introduce delivery in the new year
- We’ll keep you in the loop as we continue to struggle with the issue
In the short term, we sincerely hope to see you in the aisles.
With much sadness,
💚 Fiesta Farms Delivery Team
Early in the pandemic we added delivery to our mix.
It was a new service (and will forever be a work in progress) but we did it to ease the burden the pandemic placed on neighbours who couldn’t risk shopping in public.
Now we’re opening the delivery service up to everyone in the community (within about 5KM of the store).
We hope to see you back in the aisles soon but in the meantime, we’re also game to come to you.
For many, shopping in person is a meditative getaway. For others, a social outing. And for still others, a cultural research expedition. Whatever it is that brings you in, please:
- Come in person if you can
- Order delivery when it’s convenient to have our team do the legwork
- Tell your friends who are too busy to shop in person to check us out
See you in the aisles (or on your porch),